Big Nerd Ranch is a team of expert developers, specializing in training and consulting on mobile and web development. Over the years, we've hosted thousands of students at our classes, helped companies around the world realize their programming goals, and released new books in the Big Nerd Ranch Guide Series every year.
We are seeking a Demand Generation - Sr Associate to drive the company’s sales/marketing funnel velocity using tactics such as online advertising, social media, search engine optimization, landing page conversion testing, online advertising, webinars and email marketing. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this will be a generalist role and an exciting opportunity for an experienced marketer to experiment with many channels and stages in the sales funnel.
What you'll do (Responsibilities):
- Help drive key business metrics including leads, MQLs, SQLs and Opportunities.
- Execute Account-Based Marketing (ABM) plans for targeted accounts.
- Maintain ongoing cross-sell/up-sell programs for existing customers.
- Manage the distribution of our content and messaging across the channels that matter to our prospects and customers.
- Execute campaigns across all channels, work with agencies and contractors as needed
- Nurture relationship with sales and forge strong communication between marketing and sales.
- Collaborate with Director of Marketing to set overall strategy through analysis of historical data.
- Create out of the box ideas to help the marketing organization achieve greater marketing success.
- Partner with various stakeholders on marketing activities/programs.
- Manage blog posts.
- Map content with buyer’s journey.
What you already need to know (Requirements):
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- B2B experience required, B2C is a plus
- Need to have experience with these tools: Salesforce CRM, Pardot, Wordpress, Google Adwords, Google Analytics.
- Marketing generalist with experience in several channels and building execution skills across the marketing channel portfolio
- Experience hosting webinars and other online events (experience desired, not required)
- Must have great collaborative attitude and be a team player
- Must be analytical and able to extract meaning from data and use this to optimize a team’s approach and a company’s forecast.
The benefits we offer:
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance; 401k matching, short and long term disability
- Any hardware, software or services you need to do your job are always 100% on us.
- A flexible, remote-friendly and learning based environment where creative ideas are explored and the desire to learn new technologies is encouraged and valued.
At Big Nerd Ranch, you'll be working hard to improve yourself, and how we work. You'll be rewarded by working with the smartest people on the planet. We help companies launch and build products that make the world more useful. Are you up to the challenge?